Paying for college is challenging for two reasons – it’s expensive and it’s complicated.
An education is an investment that lasts a lifetime. Our singular focus is helping
families pay for college – that’s all we do.
- With a Think Student Loan, the paperwork is simple and straightforward
- Apply in minutes, and receive an online decision in less than a minute
- All Think Student Loans are unsecured, which means they require no collateral
Check sent as fast as 48 hours from final approval1
- Undergraduates and graduates enjoy an automatic 6 month grace period
following graduation before payments begin2
- By enrolling in our automatic payment program, your interest rate will be reduced
by 0.50%, and you can have your rate reduced by another 0.50% after you make your
first 48 payments on-time3
- Borrowers will never be turned down solely because they make too much money or are
using other grants or loans to help pay for school
- You can borrow up to the estimated cost for your school
program with a lifetime aggregate maximum of $250,000
- Think student loans can be used to pay for all education-related expenses
including tuition, room and board, a computer, books, and lab fees. You can even
use a Think Student Loan to pay for past due expenses
Think Student Loans put you in charge of the process.The Think Financial student
loan does not require school certification and the proceeds are disbursed in the
form of a check co-payable to the borrower and cosigner (if applicable), mailed
directly to the applicant with the stronger credit profile.